Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need ideas for my computer vision project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
..hi everyone ...i want some ideas for my computer vision semester project ..
plz specify easy topics because we have to submit them in in month time ...with simulation ..

thanks a lot ..

Hi!
will you implement the project with Matlab?
Possible projects:
1. Extract objects with different colours from RGB image and calculate some geometrical characteristics of them like metacenter, perimeter, etc.
2. OCR Read an image from paint that contains capital letters in specific size (e.g. 12), and recognize them (Image to text).

h'mm OCR sounds good..
and yes i can implement the proiect in matlab ... but the real problem for me is the time line, i must present and demonstare the topic exactly after a month's time ..
n since dip is not one of my main core subject ...i'm not really keen from learning point of view...

so OCR is implementable..for someone who is new to the subject ..?

thanks for ur time

Do you know anything from from neural networks? if not it could be better to choose the first project and not the ocr. Take a photo with different objects which have different colours and try to recognise them. See for example the attached image. if you want any further information for the implementation, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back