Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with my senior design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrafie

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey I'm currently working on some old 1992/1998 Zebra-Zero Robotic Arms for my senior design project. This thing has been at the department for 20/14 years and has been unused for more than 10-15 years. I was assigned to get it to work again. Unfortunately I can't find any user's manual or datasheets or specs on these stupid things. Right now i'm trying to get it to turn on and I figured out it runs on 24v and 23amps. I got batteries when put in series should work. I have no idea what kind of connector it uses or the pin outs for the connector, it uses an HTCL-1100 board, it has HTCL-PA written on the board. I've tried contacting the company that made these Integrated Motions, Inc, but unfortunately I never get a reply, tried emailing and calling...

Please help me,
Med

Township 1 Charlotte-20120920-00123.jpg1-s2.0-S0888327009001472-gr7.jpgzebrapic.gif

Sorry I was mistaken, the control board is an HTCL-1, thats the datasheet I can't find. it does utilize eight HTCL-1100 ICs but I need to find the datasheet for the board not the ICs.

Thanks for your help

The board has the following written on it
HCTL-PA
Zebra Robotics, Inc (c) 1992
Rev. 2.0

Sorry to say, but since the company seems not to exist anymore and the board is from 1992(Internet was not used) there is little chance to find a datasheet. Maybe you have a higher chance to find it in your department.

Good luck when seaching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back