Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

onik11

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello im fairly new to electronics and was looking to build a device that would insert inbetween a employee time clock and caputre keystrokes with a date and time stamp like when the employee will punch in their 4 to 6 digit badge number for this device to capture and store it for later retreival does anyone have a schematic or can point me in the right directions thanks

You may need a data acquisition system kind of system. Your system should have a controller and external memory, real time clock and keypad. The keypad data would be detected by the controller and the time, and the key press value are stored in the eeprom. This needs more memory if you have more employees. You can also go for RFID cards where the data is simple and same concept can be used.

ok can you point in the direction schematic or parts and books/instructions for what i asked or for the rfid and thank you for your response

Hi; could you please follow this link. I have uploaded the complete project there. I cannot repost the same project details due to forum restriction

Added after 1 minutes:

Please follow this link. I have posted complete project documents here.

thank you i will keep you posted

Added after 19 minutes:

i looked at that link and downloaded the files i really didnt understand which one of those is the one i need is there a easier to understand newbiew version of the schematic

Added after 2 minutes:

i looked at that link and downloaded the files i really didnt understand which one of those is the one i need is there a easier to understand newbiew version of the schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back