Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with inverter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

desoky675

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've been searching for a sine wave inverter,that takes 12 v DC car battery to 220V AC with about 100W power, but all the circuits that I've found has square wave output. I need it to power a computer speekers .
Inverter 100W by IC 4047 + 2N3055 with PCB| Circuit Project

my first question is , will the square wave be able to pass through the transformer.
And if it passes , will it be good for the speekers.
And is there a simple way to produce a full sine wave at the same power rating.

thanks

yes square wave can pass through transformer. but if you need a sine wave you can serach on net about the sine wave oscilltor...like this one....
Sine wave oscillator
and if u need more easy solaution then use this ic and genarate sine wave of your own frquesny,amplitude,and duty cycle.
Function Generator Circuit

Reactions: daat73

daat73

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
But the sine wave oscillator will not give me the power I need to drive the speakers, is there a way to amplify this signal to the needed power.

ya you can use power amplifire circuit for example in your circuit current is increaesd by 2n3055 . and then transformer step up the volatge. search on net for power amplifier you will get results abput amplifying the signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.