Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Hitachi 29" TV, picture folded from bott

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_ghozati

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
29 tv picture

Picture is a bit folded from bottom (more in the midle). Vertical section of electronic circuit schematic includes an IC and a few resistors and capacitors. One potentiometer for adjusting vertical size. First I thing changing electrolit capacitors may fix the problem. No power transistor at vertical output. One electrolit capacitor is connected to IC goes to saw shape wave generator inside IC (as I can see from IC schematic). I think most likely this should be the problem capacitor. Next step would be changing IC. Any other Idea before I open back cover?

Ghozati

hitachi tv help

I Would check the surrounding electrolytics with an ESR meter. If you have the Model and or chassis number I can get the service manual. I am a qualified service center for hitachi. Though I don't have a problem with those that want to fix there own either

Re: Need help with Hitachi 29" TV, picture folded from

I already have service manual but it says nothing about this sort of problems. When I turn TV on it is OK and after about 30 mints problem starts and getting a bit worth after another 30 mins and stopes. It is clear that it is jammed from bottom but it is not that much bad couldn't be watched but still anoying. I will try to clean small "V-size" potentiometer and will check electrolyt capacitors and see how it goes. Thaks for the reply.

Regards
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back