Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Need Help with compensation with a variable supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I need some help with a compensation circuit for a variable power supply. The schematic is attached. I have not had any luck stabilizing my loop. A little explanation of the schematic.

I am using a 387Vdc input from a PFC converter. The schematic is for a 2 switch forward converter than can swing from 0-12V and 0-25A. The output inductor is 55uH and not 35uH as mentioned in the schematic. It also has a load share circuit whose output and output from the voltage divider is fed into a difference amplifier. The output from the difference amplifier is fed into the non inverting input U6(pin 7). A reference voltage that can be adjusted from 0-3V which in turn will adjust the output voltage. After this point I am having a problem adjusting my comp network with the right value so I have a stable loop over the whole range of output voltage.
Any help would be appreciated. I need the to know the method of calculating the voltage feedback control for a variable power supply. It is a 300W supply. I have read many articles but most deal with fixed output voltage.
If you need any more information, let me know.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back