Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with BarCode reader in VB6

Status
Not open for further replies.

member_tdh

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all members!
First of all, i want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all everybody. Now, i'm designing a project which it used to read BARCODE, connect to PC (VB6). Any body was working about it pls help me? pls sent to me BARCODE's ActiveX OCX or DLL?
Thanks all!
....waiting yours answer!

Re: BarCode with VB6

Normally the Barcode Scanner is connected to PC Keyboard connector, and you can use normal keyboard routine to read the barcode (treat it as a keyboard), without any BARCODE's ActiveX OCX or DLL.

Thanks! thanks!
When I read data from Bacode Reader, i have to decode it, Can i used decode font for it ?! (UPC, EAN...). I want to use a decode soft for all Barcode Standart (UPC-A, UPC-B..., EAN...), Pls help me!!!

Please mention what type of barcode scanner you use.

The processor inside the barcode scanner already decode all kind of barcode automatically, and transmit the result as PC Keyboard scancode, then the PC BIOS translate it became alphanumrric ASCII code!

Use the barcode scanner as you use keyboard!

Thanks you!
The barcode reader which i want to use is UPC standart, i want to say thanks for your explan about it, i was understanding and know what's things to do. Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back