Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to simulate EBG structure in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinhvanson

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me to simulate EBG structure using HFSS, as attached file! Because I am newer for HFSS, so I don't know how to set two-layer PML on the top of the structure for simulation and I can't get the same results with results in this paper.
Everyone, who know about simulation EBG structure, Please hepl me.
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Photonic Bandgap Structures [R.Remski_ Ansoft 1999 No Boundaries Workshop].ppt
    3 MB · Views: 591

hi
i saw u file but i didn't understand u problem

Hi ferdows:
Thank you so much for your reply!
My problem is how to create 2-layer PML on the top surface of the airbox of the unit EBG cell (that shown in slide 18). Because I can't do it. If possible can you hepl me?? Now I am using HFSS v.12.

hi
are u know working with HFSS or u newbie in it ?
the shape in lecture is easy and only u should draw one and then copy and move and and then mirror for design in another end

Last edited:

Hi ferdows

I am newbie with HFSS. So I have problem when I try to create 2-layer PML. I will try with your way.
Thanks for your help.

hi, in addition to his work may be helpful in drawing

Attachments

• PEC,PERFE, PMC, 7X7 HIGP.rar
    33.3 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back