Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to make supply with UC1842

Status
Not open for further replies.

munawar5555

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need circuit diagram to make a supply for my own circuit for 14 volt, I have circuit which can give me 11 to 12 volt , but I need diagram to get 14 volt output.
Thanks
Munawar

in that case you just change the feedabck potential divider so that the divider voltage equals the error amplifiers reference voltage when the output voltage = 14V.

unless you do isolated......in which case your error amp is on the secondary side and you do your stuff to correspond.

but its just you have an error amp, and its output (error) signal ( voltage or current) gets bigger the further you are away form your regulation voltage.........and the duty cycle is adjusted accordingly in the 1842

Hello,

Thanks for your inputs, if you don't mind do you have any circuit diagram for this power supply ? I got some supplies from laptop spare parts, but I need to make my own pcb from drawing, and want to make stable and good supply.

Thanks

what current draw are you anticipating, and what is your supply ratings?

I need 14 volt output and input 220volt AC, current requirement is around 2 amp, at least 1 amp for testing.

what do you think of the circuits that TI puts forth in the datasheet?

I can use any circuit, but I need to just my required ratings, i.e 14 volt output , in put 220ac , 2 to 3 amp, but 1 amp at least for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.