Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help to find 27 MHz oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

danfoss

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all...
can any one help me to find 27 MHz with crystal oscillator Experienced and trusted...
what is the difference between 27 MHz and 49 MHz for AM modulation transmitter?
and what is the best frequency to make walkie talkie?
thank's

1) Look at digikey.com
2) Don't understand your question: the difference between 27 and 49 is 22. Is that a trick question?

Certain bands of the radio spectrum are set aside for certain purposes. I seem to remember 49 MHz was the frequency of commercial walkie-talkies we used.

However the spectrum allocation gets revised occasionally.

Furthermore you must get acquainted with regulations for amateur radio broadcasting. Distance, power, interference, etc.

You may need a ham license to operate your own walkie-talkie.

ok thank's to all, but what about the oscillator circuit?

You need to ask a specific question here. You asked for an oscillator, I gave you a source. There is no "circuit". You apply power and out comes 27MHz. If you wanted help designing your own oscillator with a crystal and discrete components, you should ask that question.

hi all...
can any one help me to find 27 MHz with crystal oscillator Experienced and trusted...
thank's

Go and find an old 27 MHz crystal controlled CB radio, there are sources of CB radio circuit diagrams on the net
do some googling :) most of the circuits used a colpitts oscillator

what is the difference between 27 MHz and 49 MHz for AM modulation transmitter?

22MHz

and what is the best frequency to make walkie talkie?

in countries that have a HF CB frequency allocation, 27MHz is the standard allocated freq for AM/SSB CB radio/walkietalkies

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back