Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help to design FET based amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I think I made a mistake.

When I saw that, I understood that you already know how to design circuits with BJTs and opamps. I thought that you only need to learn the difference between FET design and BJT design.

But now I see that you asked the previous day how to design a circuit with BJTs and opamps, so perhaps you do not know how to do that either?

its not like that i know how to design but i always expect nice design may come from different people.FET design knowledge really i don't know.

Hence the THD will increase and the efficiency will decrease

whey when i used a complementary with mosfet , this event happened ? i used IRFZ44N and IRF9540 . and many other types of mosfets

It is exactly what i want know , that why when i designed my own it had this problem and when i added a resistor the problem solved as well
If you show the circuit that you used, we can help to find the problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.