Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to design circuit to interface thro USB port

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssheikmd

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all...

I want to design a circuit which is to be interface thro USB and to be controlled by sending the data. For example i want to control the LED (ON/OFF) by sending the data through USB. What are all the basic components and programs needed to get succeed with it. It will be greatful of someone provide me with all the details

Regards/ Sheik

Look for USB on the microprocessor session, you will find a lot of information including schematics, links, etc.

take a simple micrcontroller like 89c51 and RS232-USB Convertor.

hi ssheikmd,

Do you want to interface the USB chip to some other device or you just want to control that peripheral...

The functionality of controlling LED or doing a particular command can be achieved using vendor commands...

can any1 give the circuit diagram for interfacing it? if u got any idea, reply plz...

Hi all...

I want to design a circuit which is to be interface thro USB and to be controlled by sending the data. For example i want to control the LED (ON/OFF) by sending the data through USB. What are all the basic components and programs needed to get succeed with it. It will be greatful of someone provide me with all the details

Regards/ Sheik

you may see in this link a lot of usb project sample
V-USB - Example Projects

regards
Dian

A good example: **broken link removed**

But the PIC code is for CCS. If you dont have it get C18 and Microchip Application Lib

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 ----------

A good example: **broken link removed**

But the PIC code is for CCS. If you dont have it get C18 and Microchip Application Lib

I'm using PIC Basic PRO for USB PIC programming. I've made a USB LED Matrix development board using an PIC18F2550 with USB Bootloader.
Together with PIC Basic PRO I'm using the MicroCode Studio which includes the very usefull USB Code Wizard tool called EasyHID - **broken link removed**
I've uploaded a minimal PIC18 USB connection schematic to my blog: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back