Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help Regarding "UPS' as a final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam001

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hope so. You all will be fine.
We are two students of Industrial Electronics, in Final year. We are not so much good in our academics. We have chosen a final year project regarding UPS.
That's why we are seeking help. That what should we do that our project will become at least equal to the standard.
We can work on Micro-controller also. We need suggestions. If any one of you have an FYP report, then kindly inform me.
We are very much worried about this. Kindly help us.
Thanking you
Sami
Karachi
u can also reply at samiiii2012 @hotmail.com

Salam,
My friend works on UPS commercially. We can get help by him, he is an electrical engineer. Please contact on my cell for further discussion 03332992922.

i am professional in electronics . in the past i have worked on many kinds of local ups . i understand approximately all kind of topology in UPS. you should post your complete goal then anyone can help out for this .

Status
Not open for further replies.