Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help regarding Modes and Corners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakthikumaran87

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Can anyone explain me what are all the modes and corners(kindly name them) that are available in STA and Synthesis?? I want to know their differences both script level and concept level.

Any materials or links are also highly appreciated.

Thanks in Adv.

There can be one mode and one corner. It all depends on technology node, applications you are targeting.

Hei my question was like: i have heard that we have FF, FS, SF, SS corners and some modes like functional mode, scan mode, test mode something.... i want to get a clear picture on these stuffs,,...

You could find some useful information from this link, the same discussion about your question:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/129295/

SOPPCB
Hi All,

Can anyone explain me what are all the modes and corners(kindly name them) that are available in STA and Synthesis?? I want to know their differences both script level and concept level.

Any materials or links are also highly appreciated.

Thanks in Adv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back