Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help regarding a programmer for AT89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey tushki, there is another problem..the picture of the circuit made by you do not contain as many components as shown in the circuit send by you,it seems as if you have omited some extra part of the circuit for simplicity,can you please send the edited circuit diagram??

hey tushki, there is another problem..the picture of the circuit made by you do not contain as many components as shown in the circuit send by you,it seems as if you have omited some extra part of the circuit for simplicity,can you please send the edited circuit diagram??

Hello
No i had not removed any part.. can you please tell me what is missing ?? There are all 5 ic's, and i can tell you if you only want to program at89c51 then you can remove u5 and all corresponding lines to it... see image :

And here is the same programmer by me I HAVE EDITED IT TAKE A LOOK(ALL MAIN THINGS ARE THERE) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry here is the final image(at top corners they are voltage regulators 7805 Not tsop) : 2 at89 series programmer edited.jpg

Last edited:

in the section of circuit where there are 3 transistors and 2 zener diodes..where are they in ur pcb?

in the section of circuit where there are 3 transistors and 2 zener diodes..where are they in ur pcb?

I suggest you to make your own pcb, looking at only a picture of mine programmer wont make any sense(unless it is circuit).. everything is complete and it is working(i have not removed any part)
Take a look: 3 at89 series programmer edited.jpg

Good Luck..

ok..and which software have you used to interface it with pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.