Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP! Problem with simulation with HFSS 13.1 (lumped port)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gembul

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here is the error:
HFSSDesign1 (DrivenTerminal)
[error] Port refinement, process hf3d error: Too few conductors were found on port 1. There should be one conductor for each terminal, with one additional reference conductor. Unintentional contact between conductors may cause this error..
[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine.

I need solve that problem.

View attachment Project1.rar

I had encountered this problem too! I tried mesh the port face based on length, still unsolved. Puzzled!

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

Finally, I solved your problem. The problem is not triggered by the port size or mesh. It because of that lumped port is a intra port. So the port should be in the air box boundary. In your project, the port face and the boundary face share the same face, which lead to the error.

Finally, I solved your problem. The problem is not triggered by the port size or mesh. It because of that lumped port is a intra port. So the port should be in the air box boundary. In your project, the port face and the boundary face share the same face, which lead to the error.

Attachments

• Project1.rar
    69.5 KB · Views: 137
I had the same problem, now it is fixed.

Thank you very much shanonhe!

how to design fractal patch antenna using hfss 13
hai ,now i am try to design fractal antenna using HFSS 13 , Please give me any tutorial for this,Thank you .

yogaramesh89@gmail.com

please shanonhe help me with a step by step procedure to design the Fractal antenna in Hfss 13 ,plese help me,thank you

Last edited:

sorry for long time no reply. Did you figure out your fractal antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back