Status
Not open for further replies.

Homosapien

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently studying Robotics and I’ve been lurking around reading up on Robotics. I am working on an industrial Robotic Arm using 7DOF and I have been out of my wits trying to get some help on this. Locally, it’s been hard for me to get some help and somehow, I thought I would check out if there were any websites/forums that might be able to help me out so here I am wondering if anyone of you would be kind enough to provide with me some designs in terms of mechanical components?

The motion that I am using is almost the same as a human arm and can hold up 3 kg of things. I want to use electrical actuators and gears, preferably at a low cost and light weight.

As I stated above, I need help on the mechanical design (mechanism) movement of the arm. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me on this. I seriously have tried getting help elsewhere and Robotics isn’t something that is big here – not yet, anyway! So here I am – trying on a forum!

Many thanks in advance!

Then links below could help :
**broken link removed**

(up to 9 degrees) at least trajectory planning could be reused.

or
**broken link removed**

but note - their software support is far from perfect.

try to specify your project requirements strictly
, yet good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…