Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on Image Processing using C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiJones

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There's a filter unit mounted in front of the camera that separates the image in 4 parts according to the wavelengths of the filters and the captured image looks like the one as shown in the attached file 4to1.doc. The size of the captured image is 2048X1536 pixels. I need a program written in C++ that will put 4 images in one frame on top of another and give an output of size 1024X768 (XGA). Could anyone plz help me with that. Thanks in advance!

Whay you don't check LEADTOOLS Package
www.leadtools.com Hope that will help

hi
I am also interested in working on image processing in VC++ can u guys refer me a ebook or resource for it in VC++.
thanx
msk

hi,

there is a some old book
"Visual C++ 5 Power Toolkit for Windows 95 and Windows Nt: Cutting-edge Tools and Techniques for Programmers" by Richard C. Leinecker
_hxxp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1566045282/

chapters
Ch. 3. Image Point Processing
Ch. 4. Image Area Processing

are dealing with some basic image processing
in VC++ (brightness; contrast; edge detection; FD, FP median filters etc)

for beginning it should be enough...
later look at :
_hxxt://www.codeproject.com/bitmap
_hxxt://www.codeguru.com/bitmap

ut

Hi
thanx alot uther8472 for refering me.but can i find this ebook
Visual C++ 5 Power Toolkit for Windows 95 and Windows Nt: Cutting-edge Tools and Techniques for Programmers" by Richard C. Leinecker free some where if any body knows plz refer me that
thanx
msk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back