Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help: Minimum value for Common mode choke @ 30A

Status
Not open for further replies.

myatham

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
What should be the minimum value that should be used for common mode choke at power input. How we calculate this value. In some designs I found that designer used 1mH inuctor at current rating of 20A. In my present case, i have to design a filter at input. My input path should support 1000W@-48V. I could not find high current rated inductor with 1mH inductance. Please suggest me if i go with common mode choke with low inductance value how much it will effect the filtering (EMI) performance. And also for the DE filter, there is an inductor (4.7uH) in series which is also not available at 30A. How to chose these values. I completely stuck up with this issue. Please help me...:sad::-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back