Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help making or finding really simple circuit - huge noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Prts List"
Presets 10k-- 6.
Push switches-- 6.
Capacitor 104--1.
PIC16F887--1.
Connectors, PCB board,etc.

5V is common with relay board. Output connects with trig input. Timing is set by setting presets.
Hex file is attached
And videos of 16F887 in operation.

Attachments

• timers video.rar
    351.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 6timers-hex file.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 42

Timing is short in above hex file. Now it is set between 0.33Sec-33Sec.

Attachments

• 6timers-hex file.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 49

If you would like to build two of these for me, and ship them then I will pay you. I have the motors and I will be mounting the buttons and variable dials on a separate place, so I would need those to be attached to 1 foot wires. I will also let you incorporate your own relay board, to keep both boards uniform.

So I would be buying power supply, PIC circuit, extended dials and buttons, relays and all of it wired together for me. I want to be able to solder in motors and plug it in and be done. Two complete builds. If you are willing to take on this project please give me a price and a time frame for completion.

Microcontroller can deliver precise timing. A display LCD can show time setting and other status. Timing can be set using UP/DOWN switches showing time on LCD in seconds. It is convenient if altering the setting is not too often. What about the sequencing three outputs?

I originally tried using micro controller with lcd, but because of potential temporary power failures and frequency of use of the dials; i decided to make an analog circuit that would be more robust under rougher conditions. I like the idea of using a PIC, seems to be the most efficient route for me. If you build these PIC units for me I would need the variable resistor knobs to be large and adjustable by turning with your fingers.
The sequencing of three output would be a nice feature but not required. If you would be able to include a switch in your schematic that sequentially triggers the first three motors, then I would be excited!

Now timers are done in sequence also.

Attachments

• 6timers-.rar
    51.3 KB · Views: 46

Status
Not open for further replies.