Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help inBoard station

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunrajendhar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am new to Board station and the board station RE is same like expedition but the RE allow me to do the placement and routing only...

I need to know the way of modifying the pad stacks, generating drill tables and gerbers and creating fab drawings.

Could any one pls help me to work on the above?

Thanks for your help.

Arunraj

hi ,

if you using allegro 16.2 means
to change the pad stack: click Tools---> pad stack----> modifying design pad stack pad designer window open and change it

for generating Drill Table : manufacturer----> NC---> NC drill and then select (scaling factor is one) auto select tool ---> ok

hi ,

if you using allegro 16.2 means
to change the pad stack: click Tools---> pad stack----> modifying design pad stack pad designer window open and change it

for generating Drill Table : manufacturer----> NC---> NC drill and then select (scaling factor is one) auto select tool ---> ok

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for your reply..

But I am not using allegro.. I am working on Board station.. (BSRE)

Hi,

In the Boardstation-Boardstation RE flow you can use the RE environment to do the routing. At the end you have to send the the RE design back to Boardstation.

If you want to change padstacks you have to use Librarian on you'r design. For output you have to use Fablink.

have fun!

Hi,

In the Boardstation-Boardstation RE flow you can use the RE environment to do the routing. At the end you have to send the the RE design back to Boardstation.

If you want to change padstacks you have to use Librarian on you'r design. For output you have to use Fablink.

have fun!

Thank U.. :)

Where I have to generate the Pick N place files.. in expedition pcb we can get it by generating the AIS.. but in board station where I need to go.. Pls help..

In fablink you can generate ODB++ data, which can be used for pick and place information. Also Gencad files can be generated.

Also you can use the Neutral File for pick and place.

In fablink you can generate ODB++ data, which can be used for pick and place information. Also Gencad files can be generated.

Also you can use the Neutral File for pick and place.

Hi,

Could you pls let me know how to generate EMN files in Board station?

You can generate the EMN file in Boardstation and/or Fablink.

- File --> Export --> to 3D mechanical..

you need a license to run this command.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank u..

I am not able to cross probe the schematic with PCB.. I am using design architect.. could pls help me to make it possible.. Exactly I dont know how to invoke the DA to make it sync with PCB...

Thanks for ur help..

Reactions: Logiks

Logiks

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back