Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in GPS interfacing with PIC18F452

Status
Not open for further replies.

xainnasir

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

I m working on a project "Navigation RObot using GPS Control" . I am using Garmin Etrex H and Pic18f452.

My task is to interface GPS with PIC and get longitude and latitude from GPS. I have connected RX pin of GPS with TX pin of PIC .In between i m using MAX 232 ,and I have made a simple program to get data from GPS to PORT B , but I m not getting anything pls help guys .

I have checked everything but couldnt get the error :(

If i connect the gps directly to PC ,i can see the NMEA coding on hyper terminal but when i connect it to pic i couldnt find anything .

Waiting for the replies desperately

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

pls guys reply soon .i have to submit it on 4th july:(

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

pls guys reply soon .i have to submit it on 4th july:(

i have read this thread and ur replies are helpful there but i m unable to solve my problem.... my circuit is same as shown in this post but there is no data cming to PIC.

I have interface gps wid pic and in programming i m getting data on PORT B but nothing is coming to port B ,is there any circuit problm or programming problem. plz bro help me

---------- Post added at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

can u contact me on facebook .... i want to have live chat wid u to tell u my problem in detail

---------- Post added at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

my id is zainnasir1989@gmail.com

Dont use forum as mobile and use short form of words or use sms kind of typing in the forum...

you will be warned 2 times before banning you..

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back