Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in EEG signal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjfaisal

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
any body have the idea about the BRAIN COMPUTER INTEFACE project...
please give me the idea after extracting the required signal from brain??

or please refer me any website about much on EEG human signals, because i want the matlab simulation of EEG of human brain. (matlab code).

anyone who knows about ,please share it with me..... its very urgnt for me

best regards

Hi

Try the Bioelectromagnetism Matlab Toolbox.This toolbox is released under the GNU General Public License. There you will find others EEG/ERP matlab links.

(h**p://eeg.sourceforge.net/).

Also, try the OpenEEG project.

h**p://openeeg.sourceforge.net/

In Olimex you will find a hardware gadget that allows data aquisition.

Best regards
Pendragon

hi

before starting my project on any subject i want sound files recording of EEG signal . iwant to simulate it on matlab with different parameters....

so, if any body have any sound file related to EEG human ,please up;oad it ...

it's very very important and urgent for me .........

best regards

hii..i m doing my project on 2D cursor movement using EEG signal in MATLAB software..can u pls help me about this project?? i need matlab coding for this & EEG signal also..plz help me for my project nd reply me ASAP..thnx in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back