Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in constructing my final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

saathis

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

Here im Saathis, now I'm doing final year project which using voice to open the door. Prototype for this system will be implement in Visual Studio then there is hardware part which involve magnetic lock driver which will send the signal to magnetic lock to release the magnetic to open the door. So, here i do know ho to do the hardware part and need some idea and resources on that. Any one can help me?:)

Saathis, stop creating new threads about this same problem. You have created five so far. If you find that you are not receiving helpful responses, try describing your problem in greater detail. If nobody can understand what you are trying to do, you're not going to get very much help. You will receive responses that are only as detailed as your problem description is. Also, I suggest you also edit your thread name to actually describe your problem, rather than posting a vague "help me solve my project," since this causes most forum readers to sigh audibly and avoid your thread.

From your newest thread:

How to send the password that we speech via microphone into circuit?
The above poster has already recommended a voice recognition system for you to integrate into your system. I would not recommend you to try to implement such a system on your own, given your apparent knowledge level.

How to send the voice signal from my parallel port?
Your parallel port from what? A PC? A microcontroller? A hyper-galactic transmogrofying desensitron?

What really need in electrical part to be open the door?
You could use a motor to retract the bolt if it is an existing lock that you want to interface with. Otherwise you can buy an electronically controlled lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.