Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[need help IE3D]:Tx-Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ado

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a newbie in using IE3D. Now, I'm working on UWB antenna. I have problems to simulate impulse response and group delay. Does anyone can guide me to simulate it? thank you

rgrds,
ado

Hi, Ado: There is an example on finding the Tx to Rx transfer function in the IE3D manual. It also illustrates how to find hte impulse response between the Tx and Rx antennas. Please try to follow the example. Regards.

Thanks Jian. I am using ie3d ver.10, unfortunately there isn't a quick botton for Tx-Rx transfer function in PatternView as in ver.11. Are there any methods to solve it? thank you

Dear ado ,
you need to download ie3d 11 eval from zeland's website . in 11 edition , there is a TX-Rx tranfer function .
rgz
kaka

Hi, Fanka: Yes. The Tx-Rx function is in the IE3D 11.1. Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back