Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifying transistor(mosfet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanor

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
transistor mosfet

I am repairing a car audio amplifier and found two bad output transistors. But the only thing that is written on them is C4466.

Does anyone know what specs theese are? Or could find a replacement on futurlec.com?

Thanks!

Stian Pettersen

identifying mosfet

Look for 2sc4466.

help identifying transistor

Transistor 2SC5149 is designed for different purpose.I look around two different
datasheets for 2SC4466 from SANYO and SANKEN.From futurelec.com You may
use 2SC3281, but may have problems. First necessity isolate collector from
heatsink.
Good luck from Riga!

identifying bad mosfet

www.alldatasheet.com might may help u

zanor said:
I am repairing a car audio amplifier and found two bad output transistors. But the only thing that is written on them is C4466.

Does anyone know what specs theese are? Or could find a replacement on futurlec.com?

Thanks!

Stian Pettersen

transistor mosfet specs

ok

zanor said:

Thanks!

Stian Pettersen

Industry Number : C4466(TRANS)
NTE Device Number: NTE390
T-NPN,SI-POWER AMP,TO-218

zanor said:

Thanks!

Stian Pettersen
That is 2SC4466, please note that Japanese transistors are always omitted "2S" in their number codes on packages. It is not MOSFET, but npn BJT.
You can get the datasheet from either following link:
**broken link removed**
https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/38005/SANKEN/2SC4466.html
**broken link removed**

Knowing well about it, you can easily find out the replacement.

Good luck.
nguyennam

just write the number of transistor and the key word transistor in www.google.com
if didnt work search "datasheet" on google therell be thousands of datasheet searching engins available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back