Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help: FSK transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

geevie lou n. aplec

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ei!

wanted to solicit help on a project in school. it is a wireless security system equipped with burglar, emergency and fire alarms. the circuits on the three features are ready but we're having difficulty with regards to the transmission of data. our teacher adviced us to use an fsk transmitter/receiver. cud u comment on this please.

thanx

hi,
i donno which transmitter you are currently using but i think you must be using some analog tx and rx modules . digital modules like ask and fsk can be used to achieve greater accuracy and the transmission noise will also be less . That must be the reason for the advise given by your teacher .
if you want to know more about them you can ask me .

regards
nix.

could u help us and advice us on what to do? what would be the set up and etc. we're having a difficulty with the existence of compatible ic's here in our place. we're from the philippines.

i found a fsk ic for wireless transmission on the net and contacted analog devices with the thought of them having a plant here in the philippines makes their ic's available in here. actually i have talked already with one of their people (she called me through my mobile phone) and she hasnt contacted me since then but i replied also to the mail that she sent me asking for the price of the device on unit basis.

thanks,

Which IC you are tolking about. Is it Analog Devices, and what is the is number.

u can use xr2206 and xr2211. i have full schematic for 30 and 60k freqs. at 1200 baud. it can even go higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.