Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for using TL074CN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRFGUY

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
If somebody can help me for the follwoing problems:

My design is:
A Phototransistor generates negative pluse and I try to amplified by using opamp. I just wonder is it possible to fed directly like this current to opamp.
I attached the orcad design. I got this design from one website (JPG file) and I try to simulate in orcad.

My Questions are:

1. I just try to use current pulse to generate the like phototransistor output. I am not sure is it correct or not.

2. I can't simulate with longer run time. it will show "Convergence problems" How can I solve this.

3. I can't simulate with TL074CN in my design. If I use this I got error msg.

4. Why do we need to use 2 opamps instead of using one. During simulation I saw no differences between 1st opamp and 2opamp.

5. Why do we need to use C3 (instead of using only Resistor connect to non-inverting input and just grounded) and C4.

Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.