Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for 315MhZ design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben8118

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I'm designing a wireless system using 315Mhz frequency.

The antenna of the system need to be inside the casing. The system is power by 2 x AAA battery (3.3v).

I use 12v step up regulator to increase the 315mHz module strength. If using 3.3v, the signal strength is between -48dbm to -45dbm.
If using 12v, the signal strength is up to -40dbm to -38dbm.

My problem is i need to achieve at lease -25dbm, because I need to achieve 3 floor distance.

Please give advice. Thanks.

Power supply voltage has not much impact on RF Power Output.If you need more power check your design again.
The antenna that is in-case may be a trouble at that frequency.
How did you measure RF Power Output ?? At the antenna or before ???
There are many parameters that impact RF Power, it's hard to say something concrete without seeing your design..

Power supply voltage has not much impact on RF Power Output.If you need more power check your design again.
The antenna that is in-case may be a trouble at that frequency.
How did you measure RF Power Output ?? At the antenna or before ???
There are many parameters that impact RF Power, it's hard to say something concrete without seeing your design..

Sorry for the late reply.

I using spectrum analyzer to analysis the signal strength.
Do you have any reference design? Still having problem on the signal strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back