Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help finding schematic for Panasonic CT27G23W TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshroff

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
panasonic ct-27g23w

I browsed through the database but have not been able to locate this schematic, can someone help?

Thanks

ct27g23w

ii didnt have the schematic but would be plz till what is ur tv problem i read thats this tv sets have problems happen in volume and in vertical and colour system so what is ur problem maybe i can help you

panasonic schematic

Hi Anyaddress

pin 2 of the vertical IC LA7838 had a dry solder joint this made the TV loose vertical sync ocassionally and then finally it went completely dead where all I would get is a horizontal line. I resoldered LA7838 and it works fine now, but I wanted to have a copy of the schematic for future reference just in case something else goes wrong

schematic diagram of panasonic television

Can you identify the chassis type?
maybe some markings from on the main PCB?

ct-27g23w

here

jshroff

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
panasonic television keeps going out

i have the same t.v. and my pic keeps going out

ct 27g23w

I Have a problem with my tv the image went out but you can here the sound. What cause that?

ct-27g23w schematic

https://www.servicemanuals.net has this service manual available for immediate download. Also, use the following coupon for 20% off. The coupon can be used over and over and is good forever.
Simply enter "DODGERS" at checkout, then you must click "APPLY" to get 20 percent off any download order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back