Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help finding connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanor

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have tried, but I have not found any webshop that have this connector.
Does anyone know where I can get this?
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I am not sure about the connectors shown in the top picture. The said connectors look like those which connect a CD rom's audio out to the mother board. The connector shown in the second imgae is widely used in automobile applications. You'll get ample of then with automobile spare part dealers....Cheers

Hi zanor,
Can you check it with a good magnifying glass please?
Usuly you can find some signums of firm names/logos and "family- type- Nr`s" too...
AMP,Molex MiniFit has for exampl.serial Nr 5557, stocknumbers by farnell 1711366 etc.
On the mart are some very similar connector families, but there are not evry times plug compatible & not crimp-tool compatible too!!
Be careful by selection...
K
PS:
Penrico; your link is (for me) not working:-(

karesz,

You are right, farnell don't accept direct access. Search in farnell for Connectors->Industrial->Rectangular Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back