Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Need Help] Dual Handsfree Stereo Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBrite

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I want to modify my builtin handsfree HP iPaq 6828rw. The built in handsfree, that I get from original package when I buy this PDA, have stereo ear plugs that as I feel it not so good. Because this, I want to change ear plugs with sparated earphone attachable without lose its function to receive an incoming call while listening to music and answer phone with one simple touch of a button like normal. I just want to change ear plugs with my favorite earphone attachable.
I have seen some product on market as you can see it in attached picture. I don't want to buy it but need my handsfree like it.
How to do it ? Could some body give me circuit scheme of builtin handsfree HP iPaq 6828rw ? And how to modify this builtin handsfree to be as dual hansfree stereo adapter as shown in attached picture ?

Realy need helps and advices.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back