Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help : C code for SHT15 with AT89S52

Status
Not open for further replies.

wTy

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all. I have a trouble in reading the measurement value from SHT15. I interfaced the sensor with MCU AT89S52 using Keil as the compiler. Would somebody please help me with the C code? thanks a lot.

BurnOut_tesla said:
Have you connected 10K PULL UP on data line???

I bought the breakout board of SHT15. So I believe there has been a 10K pull up on the data line. what left is the programming part.

Have u checked schematic for breakout board..
or measure it with meter...

BurnOut_tesla said:
Have u checked schematic for breakout board..
or measure it with meter...

Here is the schematic provided by the producer. Both the DATA line and the SCK line have been connected to 10k PULL UP.

welove8051 said:
hi, what is sht15?

regards
kj

hi KJ. SHT15 is a temperature and RH sensor. What I have is the breakout board by sensirion. In order to be able to read and get the measurement value from the sensor, I have to write some programming to the sensor first using MCU AT89S52 and the compiler I am using is Keil. Could you please help me out? Thanks.

for sht15 types of sensors , there are are certain initialisation flow.

i dont know whether you have followed in your codes .

if you start reading before that you will not get any o/p.

srizbf
21stmay2010

but producer themselves saying that that pull up resistors are not populated..

Added after 58 seconds:

If pull is not there then though ur code is correct, then also u cant communicate with IC

here I attach the sensor itself with the pull up on the board

Have u started writing C code??
Can you upload ur code, what you written uptil now??/

Truthly speaking I haven't written any code yet. I am not that good in programming that's why I am seeking for help. Would you please kindly help me out? I'll appreciate it very much.

I ll try to write down for u.. if i get free time...
But this is not good thing to ask for....
Atleast u should give a try....

Thanks for your help and your advice. I'll try it myself also. hope to hearing good news from you. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back