Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED GOOD TRANSMITTER CIRCUIT,PLEASE HELP BROTHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj_silverthunder

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
transmitter circuit

guys i want a High frequency RF transmitter circuit 30Mhz-300Mhz. which uses a 9volt battery,which has high clarity and good output,its for my college project ,i am searching from 1 month at last i came here so please anyone help,please help me brothers,please ,u can mail me to aj_silverthunder@yahoo.co.in. please help me guys please

high frequency transmitter circuits

see this site: **broken link removed**

i hope it will help you

Regards

good transmeter

go to this link:
u will find a circuit named as FM transmitter.
It is a tested circuit. I made it myself a year back and it worked

**broken link removed**

:D

aj_silverthunder said:
guys i want a High frequency RF transmitter circuit 30Mhz-300Mhz. which uses a 9volt battery,which has high clarity and good output,its for my college project ,i am searching from 1 month at last i came here so please anyone help,please help me brothers,please ,u can mail me to aj_silverthunder(at)yahoo.co.in. please help me guys please

You mean that you want to cover the whole frequency range you specify?

The only easy way I can think is to try a wideband VCO followed by a wideband amplifier.
Try the MAX2606 VCO 45-650MHz in combination with the MAR2 amplifier also wide range. You can find them in small quantities from gk-electronics.gr
It will give you enough power to transmit up to 100 meters or so I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back