Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need FDTD code in matlab for calculating far field, RDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi8331

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab code for RDRA

hello friend
i need FDTD code in matlab for calculating far field , input impedance and returnloss curve of probe feed rectangular dielectric resonator antenna.
or anyone having having expression for calculating these antenna parameters plz send me at my ravi8331@gmail.com
plz provide me anything related to RDRA in any language , i need it very urgently.....
plz help.................................
plz help me..............

Re: matlab code for RDRA

I am still waiting reply to my question. Please, any help................................

I am still waiting reply to my question. Please, any help................................
plz help me or plz send me any 3D FDTD code related to any antenna................

It seems nobody has code they can/want to share. How about trying
to write the code yourself and then ask questions whenever you hit
difficult spots.

yaa u r right ....i hv tried but i m unable solve.......thats why i asked here 3D FDTD code for any antenna..if i get it for any antenna then on the basis of that i will do it........
so plz helpme in this case...if u provide me something related to antenna................thanks...............

To start with any 3d fdtd code should do.

The far field computation is a separate issue. The main question is whether you are going
to continuously update the far fields during the FDTD simulation or use a post-processing
step

In any case I would go one step at a time and if problems occur post them as concisely
as possible here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back