Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need explanation of terms in memory circuits designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litz

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MEMORY Circuits Experts

Hi All,

Memory experts please help me explain the following:

1. Memory Architecture
2. Addressing schemes
3. Sensing Schemes
4. I/O schemes

Please help me explain on this topic because i have a limited experience and knowledge on this area, i am more onto Analog and Mixed Signal.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Litz

Re: MEMORY Circuits Experts

You could refer to chapter 12 of Digital Integrated Circuits - a Design Perspective 2nd edition by Rabaey. This chapter does a great job in helping you to understand the topic.

Good luck ~

Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for the reply, I currently dont have the copy of the book. For the mean time can you suggest for any URL or any related reading materials for this topic?

Thanks and regards,
Litz

Hi Litz,

I am not sure whether chapter 12 of Digital Integrated Circuits by Rabaey is on EDA board or not. There are only the first 10 chapters. I suggest you to borrow the book from the library or somewhere. I recommend you to do so ~

Hope it helps ~

Will

Try to download the Rabaye's book from here:

Regards,
IanP

Your questions require a very answer. It took me a few months trying to understand the whole thing. I think it's best to read from a good book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back