Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need example project using rfpic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobb

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfpic example

Hi.. I bought some microchip rfpic and rfrdx chip. I am try to find example on rfpic development and pcb design with simple component that could find easy on market. The development tools from microchip is good but component is hard to find in normal market. It also all in smd. So I wander if any one know the way to build rfpic board with normal component such as normal resister 1/8 watt and L. Also any link about example of project using rfpic....
THank you...

rfpic project

does any one know how to make saw filter with simple component. It hard to find this part in normal electronic store.

rf pic

Hi!

I am also looking for that kind of information. I also have some rfPICs and rfRXDs but there is just not enough information on the internet and on the microchip.com :(

If you find any samples please post here.

All best,
Trax

projects using rfpic

Hi....
I bought an PicDem Kit 1 and rfPIC Development Kit 1. It have transmitter and receiver with 315Mhz and 433 MHz. I bought some rfRXDs and rfPICs also. But the problem I found is it very hard for me to build one myself !! Value for L chip very hard to buy. Also some xtal value and SAW Filter. I just have no idea how electronics hobby like me would possible to find a part or component to build it's board. I try to find the way.. also some example. I want to built some project on it. But if it to hard to find a component for it. I may try to find some thing else. if any one know a good place for order these component (International order ie From Thailand) please give some advice .. Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.