Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need documentation of ARM 9 LPC 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish_wabale

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Philips Launches ARM 9 LPC 3000 Anybody having information about litrature, user manual,LPC3000 Board please post

LPC3000

I got only at "Nohau"
**broken link removed**

But those are costly and price is not compititive. I am waiting for more release.

Best regards

LPC3000

While this ARM9 device is fast and relatively low cost, right now it does not look like targeted for low volume hobby market. The package with more than 300 balls BGA needs very expensive equipment.
So far Nohau seems the only board. I agree with fireball there will be other boards for a lot less money. However, do not expect a board for 50 or 100 Euro / Dollar any time soon. There are quite some factors like probably 8-layer board and all memory external that make this more expensive than the LPC2000 ARM7-based devices. Then however, the ARM9 provides probably 4 times more performance and if you need the floating point unit easily 10 times more.

Bob

Re: LPC3000

I was trying to get litrature about LPC3000 but I couldnt get it. Can Anybody share it?
Thanks in advance

Girish

LPC3000

This is all that I could find on the Philips website so far. A block diagram and some general features.
**broken link removed**
Bob

Re: LPC3000

Now it is available of philips website.
Production of devices is not started yet.
But all the info is available at philips web.

Thanks and regards

Girish

Status
Not open for further replies.