Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[need]DDR SDRAM controller code..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_aadhimoolam

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone........

i have gone through the links of opencores but thogh there is description of the project......

there exists no CVS files for the DDR SDRAM controller....

it would be grt if someone provides me the code...............or the link..........

thanks...........

Thanks KIB............

it would be grt if you could do me one more favour..........

Any PDFs on DDR3 controller...........(Not the DAtasheets of Samsung or Micron or quimonda)

I think datasheet should be a good starting point.
The main difference b/w DDR,DDR2,DDR3 is
DDR3's prefetch buffer width is 8 bit, whereas DDR2's is 4 bit, and DDR's is 2 bit
Theoretically, these modules could transfer data at the effective clockrate of 400-800 MHz (for a single clock bandwidth of 800-1600 MHz), compared to DDR2's current range of 200-533 MHz (400-1066 MHz) or DDR's range of 100-300 MHz (200-600 MHz).
Hence you should be able to start from your DDR controller and modify it to run for DDR3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back