Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need circuit diagram or service manual for Genius make inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay kulkarni

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need service manual or circuit diagram for Genius make inverter.
capacity 800VA.
pl.

whats ithe problem with your inverter?lots of masterminds are they will try to help .tell us your problem.

regards

my inverter remains "on" even though mains supply is present.
I checked & found that there is a small transformer inside, Its primary coil found "open". I want details of that transformer and circuit surrounding it.

a relay contact may have become stuck in "on" position
change the relay and see, they are cheap

my inverter remains "on" even though mains supply is present.
I checked & found that there is a small transformer inside, Its primary coil found "open". I want details of that transformer and circuit surrounding it.
Usdually the transformer is a ac voltage sensing one. If you found it to be open, give it to a re-winder who will rewind the primary side as per the old specs by counting the old coil counts and you'll get the same output as before as the secondary need not be replaced unless the former is burnt off or a short persists in it.
Once you get it re-wound, and put in place you can further trace other faults if any on the PCB.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back