Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need circuit diagram for SIM card backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyinyiminn

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi , Please inform me , i need to back up my sim card. please help me.I need only circuit diagrams.

Re: Sim card backup

hi

Described by ISO 7816 standard. Used in cellular phones, pay TVs, etc.
Pin Name Description
1 VCC +5 VDC power supply input (optional use by the card)
2 RESET Either used itself (reset signal supplied from the interface device) or in combination with an interal reset control circuit (optional use by the card). If internal reset is implemented, the voltage supply on Vcc is mandatory
3 CLOCK Clocking or timing signal (optional use by the card)
4 GND Ground (reference voltage)
5 Vpp Programing voltage input (optional). This contact may be used to supply the voltage required to program or to erase the internal non-volatile memory.
6 I/O Input or Output for serial data to the integrated circuit inside the card
7,8 N/C not used

The dialogue between the interface device and the the card shall be conducted through the consecutive operations:

* connection and activation of the contacts by the interface device
* reset of the card
* answer to reset by the card
* subsequent information exchange between the card and the interface device
* desactivation of the contacts by the interface device

Interfacing smart card isn"t a simple task. Links in the following "source(s)" section leads to description of signals, timings, etc.

65_1223542907.gif

87_1223542936.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back