Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need BIOS and VGA driver for TEK Logic analyzer TLA-704

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tektronix logic analyzer bios

Dear My friends,

I got one TLA-704 with WIN95 OS. But unfortunately, TEK had stopped the support of this dis-continued product. Their supporting guy told me to upgrade my LA. But i still hope to use it .

i want to upgrade the OS to WIN98, and replace the internal HD. But i can't find the necessary BIOS and VGA driver from TEK website. If you happen to have this TLA-704, and these BIOS and VGA driver. Please give me a hand.

Thank you so much : )

FFFFFF

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to fix tla704

look : **broken link removed**

register and download ( no problems i have downloaded the file )

APPLICATION SW FOR TLA704 AND TLA711

Version V3.2
Release Date 24-Mar-2000
Size 16.5MB

Type Application
Reference Number 066040600
File Name TLALA32.exe

By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.

Pre-requisites
Warning: TLA Operating System Upgrade Highly Recommended. Starting in May 2000, all Tektronix Logic Analyzers were shipped from the factory with V3.2 of the TLA Application Software and Windows 98 Second Edition (SE) as the operating system. If you use files downloaded from the Tektronix web site to upgrade your TLA Application Software to V3.2, the TLA Application Software will be upgraded but the operating system will not be upgraded to Windows 98 SE. Although this will work, the TLA Application Software is designed to work with Windows 98 SE and is not fully tested on earlier versions of Windows 98/95. In some cases you may be alerted to the fact that a PCI bridge driver needs to be updated. This update can be accomplished by following the procedure on page 55 of the TLA714/720 user manual (75.5k).

Description
Download this software for use on your TLA704 or TLA711 Logic Analyzer Mainframes. EXE file includes release notes and version history document.

6 * F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor