Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need basic assembly codes for mcu 89c51!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohaan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey,
i need assemblly langague code for mcu 89c51, for following task although they are v easy but i m noob in it!
1. to make assemlby code in mcu so that drive dc motor.
2. to connect led to the port 2 so that all 8 led's glow one by one.
3.to make counter via mcu port 2.
how to make the code for this..?

if any one of u know so please help me out:!:
or any site where i find the assembly codes for mcu:?:.

Thanks,
Rohaan

HI
These are very easy, and try to write these codes yourself if you want to learn assembly programming. If in your code you have any problems then i will help you. But at start please try yourself.

rohaan said:
hey,
i need assemblly langague code for mcu 89c51, for following task although they are v easy but i m noob in it!

Thanks,
Rohaan

as newbie the best way to search tutorials on net and read it and follow the experiments.

please follow the link and take look on some of listed sites from there..

-->> https://www.google.co.in/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIN274&q=8051+tutorials&meta=

there are some well known sites also.i am writing some of them here.
like 8052.com, 8052projects.net, 8051project.info etc..

all the best...!!:D

rohaan said:
hey,

Thanks,
Rohaan

hi...try reading the book 8051 application, there is an example about driving the motor using PWM, and also, read the book mazidi, it is available in the EDA books.
and im sure your learn the assembly as you go solve your problem.
then you could ask a direct question, about the code you work.where willing to help:D

I dont understand weather, you are testing everyone or you really want it. If someone gives you the code then what will you learn. Always try writing the code yourself, in case you find problem then approach anyone. everyone here will help you. but writing and giving you code does not make sense at all. you can search the internet for anything.

uhmmm...thats a normal reaction...because he is thinking that his problem is difficult...thats was my reaction also, when i started to learn 8051....he just need a advice were to start.

try book by mazidi

Added after 54 seconds:

it reaaly a great book for a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.