Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need bandgap questions for interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboss

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have an entry-level job interview coming up soon. One of the subjects they will ask me is on bandgap reference. I do not have any design experience but book knowledge. I wonder how they would ask questions about it. So can anybody throw out some threads?

Thanks!

-airboss

I think the chapter 11 of razavi's book is good for newer.

First ,I think you should understand one bandgap structure which you maybe find from the textbook. It need not too complex.You maybe ask to plot the structure.
There is a question that how the circuit to do if the output reference voltage too low or too high.
Also you should know how to refine the parameters if the reference voltage's TCF is not good.

airboss

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
airboss said:
Hi,

I have an entry-level job interview coming up soon. One of the subjects they will ask me is on bandgap reference. I do not have any design experience but book knowledge. I wonder how they would ask questions about it. So can anybody throw out some threads?

Thanks!

-airboss

loop stability you should consider

airboss

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
jluhzw said:
First ,I think you should understand one bandgap structure which you maybe find from the textbook. It need not too complex.You maybe ask to plot the structure.
There is a question that how the circuit to do if the output reference voltage too low or too high.
Also you should know how to refine the parameters if the reference voltage's TCF is not good.

northeast1 said:
loop stability you should consider

can somebody show me the answers? i still have no clues after one more glance at razavi's and allen's.

Status
Not open for further replies.