Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need AVR programmer to download hex file to ATtiny2313

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer eng.

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone ..

I have project working on AVR and I need to buy a programmer to download hex file .. From where can I get one and there is any website to order one .. I'm use ATtiny2313 ..

Please I need your help..

avr programer india

Go to

WWW.IKALOGIC.COM and go to microcontroller section

u can build the programmer for almost all avr microcontrollers.

avr programmer in india

No modification required u go ahead with that one.

avr microcontrollers toronto

senthilkumar said:
is this pic or AVR?
Keeprog is an AVR programmer. You can have more info from www.united77.com/keeprog.htm

PIC Cruizer from United 7 supports the PIC micros. You can get the info from thier website mentioned above...Good luck

avr programmer hex parallel

If I want to use this programmer ..

**broken link removed**

Where should I connect the black side so I can program the chip ..

please help me ..

making your own isp for avr programming

The black connector is an ISP connector which connects to the chip which is on the target board. The pin connnections are given on the same page.

kmitl.avr

When using a parallel port programmer make sure your OS can talk to it. Check for XP & Vista drivers beforehand.

Re: AVR programmer

You can also try making your own programmer. All you need is a DB-25 parallel port connector and some other basic components. You can find alot of circuit diagrams for making your own programmer. Just search Goolgle!

I made my own ISP, parallel port programmer, a couple of years back. Cost me almost nothing compared to the price of these programmers and kits in the market. I used the Ponyprog software to burn my hex files into the uC. Used it to program my ATMEGA 32.

hi friend
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
enjoy

AVR programmer

umm guys our friend needs to program his tiny2313, easy way is to use pony programmer, build it urself it is so easy to build and use, here is the link:

Disini: **broken link removed**
It's very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.