Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Assembly code to connect keypad through 8051 to display

Status
Not open for further replies.

-simon-

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Code needed

Hi, can someone please help me?
I need the code that can be used to connect a keypad thru a 8051 microcontroller and display it to a 7 segment display.

The code hv to be in assembly language.

Thank you. :)

Re: Code needed

Hi,

Have a look there : h**p://www.8052.com/codelib.phtml

* = t

I still can't find the code i wanted. Anyway, thanks. :)

Do u know how to write the code in assembly language? i hv it in C language but i need it in assembly language coz i need to compile it into .HEX and burn into the microcontroller.

-simon- said:
... i hv it in C language but i need it in assembly language coz i need to compile it into .HEX and burn into the microcontroller.

that's usually the C Compilers job. Btw. most compilers can generate assembler code - so you can translate c --> asm on your own.

Mik

Code needed

i know. but i need to use A51 assembler to translate it. n i need the code in assembly language.

Since when does the code has to be in assembler to be burned on eprom?
Only crt0 is written in assembler...

If your development environment is a good one then you should be able to compile and pass it to the loader where it generates the binary/hex file...

ANd why is it so difficult to put together some keypad assembler routines and display it on 7-segment display? Probably you won´t find any finished code you want...but individual pieces (o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back