-simon-

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Code needed

Hi, can someone please help me?
I need the code that can be used to connect a keypad thru a 8051 microcontroller and display it to a 7 segment display.

The code hv to be in assembly language.

Thank you.

Re: Code needed

Hi,

Have a look there : h**p://www.8052.com/codelib.phtml

* = t

I still can't find the code i wanted. Anyway, thanks.

Do u know how to write the code in assembly language? i hv it in C language but i need it in assembly language coz i need to compile it into .HEX and burn into the microcontroller.

-simon- said:
... i hv it in C language but i need it in assembly language coz i need to compile it into .HEX and burn into the microcontroller.

that's usually the C Compilers job. Btw. most compilers can generate assembler code - so you can translate c --> asm on your own.

Mik

Code needed

i know. but i need to use A51 assembler to translate it. n i need the code in assembly language.

Since when does the code has to be in assembler to be burned on eprom?
Only crt0 is written in assembler...

If your development environment is a good one then you should be able to compile and pass it to the loader where it generates the binary/hex file...

ANd why is it so difficult to put together some keypad assembler routines and display it on 7-segment display? Probably you won´t find any finished code you want...but individual pieces (o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…