Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need an Enquiry-effect of the air region arround a conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezadora

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
URGENT :Need an Enquiry

hi guys,
i wanna to ask you about the effect of the air region arround a conductor regardless the software i use
1-why the size of the air arround a conductor affects its inductance value (as i measure its inductance)( parasitic extraction)?
2- to what extend can i get its accurate value if the conductor is uncovered and touch the overall air?
3- my estimation:
i think that maximize the size of the air region may increase the inductance value but slight increase not To some extent large increase as the air Limits more flux but it has a weak effect(with small flux density values) please give me your comment on my estimation i will attach you with the result excell sheet ,the figure of my simple project and the figure of flux density(complexmag_B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back