Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need an advice on buying signal generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to say, I can't tell you which one to prefer but I would like to suggest to you to think over if its not a option to wait to inquiry anything in order to afford a more serious unit.
I bought a Rigol DG1022 and I have been pleased with that, it is a bit outside the price range your thinking about but when I put out money on some instrument like that I really want there to be documentations such as good datasheets, even if they give you info on the web such as those articles, I don't know I just don't get a very trustworthy feeling.
Just want to add that, I have just bought a scope and a function generator and LCR meter so I don't really know but that's how I feel about it.

I don't know about Yemen but where I live there are a companies working with selling instruments and they from time to time sell good equipment as speciell offers, you should look at professional suppliers. The prices first tells you that you have nothing there to do but they often also have units not costing thousands of dollars if you see through there inventory.

//Edit - But it might get down to if they let you buy from them, they often only sell to company's which can make it difficult.

Unfortunately we don't have anything like that in Yemen also I really can't afford buying units like Rigiol or any other brand at the moment.
I would have to manage with what I got.

Thanks anyway David, I appreciate your response :smile:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.