Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] need a stable FM transmitter for home use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good schematic. The oscillator is buffered properly and the output it tuned to reduce harmonics. Be careful to select the correct video polarity at the input and sound carrier frequency as it varies from one country to another. It will suffer some amplitude modulation on the sound and it's quality may not be perfect but it should be adequate.

Brian.

Hi Zsolt
sending some circuits . certainly . but with what method ? would you like that i send you an Fm transmitter via a PLL or perhaps a miller modulator or perhaps a varactor modulator ? which one exactly ? or perhaps you're interested in all of them ?
For instance this one is a miller effect FM transmitter which is good ! ( in fact it's out put will deliver both AM and FM modulations !! ) . take a look here please :

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Sir, can you pls send me one varactor based and one PLL based FM transmitter schematic? I've made two miller based FM transmitters but they suffer a lot frequency drifting.....
Rocket Scientist.

Sir, can you pls send me one varactor based and one PLL based FM transmitter schematic? I've made two miller based FM transmitters but they suffer a lot frequency drifting.....
Hi Rocket Scientist
Of course i can help you .
Here you can find gang of practical FM transmitters :
https://circuit-zone.com/?cat=fm_transmitters
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.